Are you fond of collecting seashells but don’t know what to do with them? Well, you can use them as decoration for your picture frames, school projects, fridge, etc. If you don’t have a collection, you can purchase them at craft shops, thrift stores, flea markets, and garage sales. Most often, you will see a bag of shells sold in stores.
- Grab glue
- Googly eyes
Step-by-step instructions for making seashell fish
- To create seashell fish, prepare the seashells in different sizes. Lay out the shells depending on how you want your fish to look like. You can use the big pieces as bodies and make fins from the small ones.
- Prepare some glue and googly eyes to give them a real look. If you’re doing it yourself, you can use hot glue. However, if you’re with kids, the typical glue will do. However, it can be a bit difficult since it can take time to dry up and the seashells may be more movable.
- Glue on one big shell with a small one and make it look like a fish.
- Then glue the googly eyes to your fish.
- You can take the creativity further by gluing the fish to a foam core board with blue cellophane that looks like a faux sea.