Looking for fun and innovative ways to spend summer with your kids? How about making craft projects that will keep them happy and entertained? Below are some camp craft ideas you can do or share with your kids.
- CD spinner– Your kids can recycle their old CDs and come up with a cute outdoor ornament.
- Bubble Print Butterflies– Help your kid create a butterfly out of any material and add bubble print to make it colorful.
- DIY fruit fans– Create useful fruitful fans that you can use during hot summer days while having fun at the same time!
- Friendship Bracelets– Everybody knows this! Help your kid make beautiful bracelets and allow them to trade the bracelets with friends!
- Paper Plate Watermelon Fan– Another fun idea but more convenient to do since you will only need a paper plate and a popsicle stick. You can design it as a watermelon, lemon, or whatever fruit you like.
- Pine Cone Flowers– Create beautiful flowers with your child out of pinecones and other outdoor materials!
- Pine Cute Firefly– Make a cute firefly out of a pinecone and make sure you have googly eyes.
- Pom Pom Caterpillar– This craft allows you to create a caterpillar, a bug, or a spider by simply using pom poms.
- Popsicle Stick Mosaic Sun– Instead of drawing a boring sun paper, let your child add some popsicle sticks to give it some life!
- Sponge Sailboat– Make a sailboat out of a sponge and race your sailboats with your kids!
- Rock Ladybug– Paint the rocks in your backyard into ladybugs!
- Paper Plate Garden– Let your kids enjoy making their own garden craft with this fun craft project.
- Twig Boat Craft– Create a boat craft made from twigs!
- Thread spool fruit craft- You can paint your collection of thread spools and color them as fruits!
That’s it for now! We hope you find these ideas fun and mind refreshing!