Beat stress by creating a forsythia wreath to improve the aesthetics of your home. Though this may take some time, it is a great de-stressor which is extremely easy to do. So, make your home more welcoming for your visitors with a forsythia wreath!
- Grapevine wreath
- Floral wire- 22-gauge
- Forsythia stems- 15 pieces
- Hot glue
- Wire snips
- Start by cutting some sprigs of forsythia plant using wire snips.
- Pick up the fallen flowers from the branches for later use.
- For your convenience, separate your sprigs into two groups according to their sizes. You’re going to use the large ones first.
- Prepare a 4-inch floral wire and wrap it around your forsythia sprig. Make sure that it is secured.
- Add longer sprigs into the flora wire and wrap the ends around your grapevine twigs.
- Continue circling around your grapevine wreath and attach the forsythia sprigs with the outer twigs.
- Fill the empty spaces with small forsythia sprigs. Make sure you work completely around your wreath.
- Now, you can use the flowers you’ve picked up earlier to fill in some spots of the wreath. You can keep your sprigs secure with the use of a glue gun.
Now you have a beautiful door decoration! You can make more for your family and friends!