Do you want your kids to be more active and creative? If yes, then teach them how to make their own Oobleck! An Oobleck has the same properties as slime and comes in both liquid and solid form.
It can also be likened to a quicksand which is a great way to keep your kids active and creative.
- Corn starch
- Food coloring
- Plastic bowl
- Measuring cup
- Plastic spoon
Here are the instructions on how to create this intriguing art:
- Fill the plastic bowl with one cup of water.
- Add about one and a half cup of cornstarch in the water.
- Use a plastic spoon to mix the water and cornstarch together. When it starts to get difficult to stir with the plastic spoon, use your hands to mix it well.
- Please take note that you need to add some drops of food coloring to give it some life. Do this before mixing the ingredients with your hands.
- Mix thoroughly.
- If you think your product is too watery, add some cornstarch. However, if it’s dry, add some water.
Oobleck is easy to make. You just need to make sure you get the correct consistency. An Oobleck can be slimy in a minute and hard as a dough the next minute, making it fun to play with. If you want to use it for an extended time, place the Oobleck in a tightly sealed plastic container.