If you love the smell and color of lavender, then you’ll want to know how to use its stems to create lavender candles. Here are the easy steps on how to utilize dried lavender and make them into scented candles.
- Candle wax- 1 cup
- Dried lavender stalks
- Double boiler
- Mason jar- 8oz
- Medium candle wick
- Spice and flower essential oil- 5 drops
- Twine- 10 inches
- Use a boiler to melt a candle wax.
- Place 5 stems of lavender in your mason jar. Lay them on the sides.
- Pour your melted was on the lavender stems.
- Wait for the wax to dry up completely before you repeat the same step on the mason jar.
- Once the lavender stems are in place, make your mason jar stand upright.
- Apply melted wax on the center of the jar and place your candle wick as well.
- Wrap your wick around the skewer and let this rest on top of the mixture.
- Add 5 drops of spice and flower essential oil to the jar and mix well.
- Slowly add the remaining materials to the jar
- Wrap a twine around the jar to make it beautiful.
Lit your candles at night and relax while enjoying their scent.